Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Ruger 10-22 Pictures

imschur

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Oyama Karate.  I received my 1st Dan in 1998, but then had problems with my back and eventually need surgery so I wasn't able to continue, but I really enjoyed it.  By the way the back problem was not because of Karate.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the one I did about a year ago, was gonna sell but I really like this rifle for some reason so I think it is going to stay.15259R10222_resize.jpg

Not fancy or high end parts, but functional as heck. I have no complaints at all about the BC barrel, (only used Green Mountain before) and the Mueller APV is a great scope for the $. I will buy more scopes from them.

It has the stock rec'r. and trigger group, but the that and bolt may still see some change, after I get my Tactical .22 ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well here is mine, with the standard action and the Nordic setup. Waiting for Ruger to send the full length rail for the hand guard. Magpul back up sights. They're for sale as I've decided to get folding metal sights with wind/elevation adjustments. Still trying to decide on optics and barrels! Barrels... figure I'll should make this thing hit heavy (as much as possible) so thinking of going subsonic with a barrel that will shoot those Agila 60gr LRs.

post-585-144124371292_thumb.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.