Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

FOR SALE: M4 Carbine foregrip

wobblinwheel

I have for sale a Colt/Umarex Carbine Original-equipment two-piece foregrip with Delta-ring, spring, snap-ring, and barrel nut. Removed from brand new rifle to instal custom grip (quad-rail). The barrel nut is slightly buggered-up from removal, but works fine and can't be seen after installation. Asking $25.00 plus actual shipping.

Thanks,

Mike Crafton

Blackstone, Va.

• 3 months later...

I have for sale a Colt/Umarex Carbine Original-equipment two-piece foregrip with Delta-ring, spring, snap-ring, and barrel nut. Removed from brand new rifle to instal custom grip (quad-rail). The barrel nut is slightly buggered-up from removal, but works fine and can't be seen after installation. Asking $25.00 plus actual shipping.

Thanks,

Mike Crafton

could you tell me wich quad rail you used.just bought the same colt and not sure what rail to get.ive heard diffrent storys abouty it fitting the standard ar.

Blackstone, Va.