Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Pre Ban PWA Lower, Factory New

GunOne

This pre-ban PWA lower is in very rare factory new condition with it's genuine matte charcoal black anodized finish intact, see Pic’s for condition. Serial number is 2XXXX, last pre ban lower manufactured by PWA was SN 35222.

This lower is NOT a used part with wear issues it will provide you an ALL NEW custom build and is being offered at $795.00 in Postal money orders or certified check. Payment must be received within 7 days and prior to mailing, tracked insured shipping included.

Mainland US. Only, no sale to CA. PLEASE BE SURE IT’S LEGAL FOR YOU TO BUY/OWN THIS LOWER BEFORE COMMITTING TO PURCHASE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LEGALITIES REGARDING THEIR HOME STATE. Make certain your FFL can receive from NON-FFL, additional charge for shipping from my FFL. I will require a copy of the buyer's FFL form with address on it before I will ship.

post-1309-144124382739_thumb.jpg

post-1309-144124382747_thumb.jpg