Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

New Volquartsen 22LR THM Tension Barrel For Sale $199

Cobra1169

I’ve had this in my safe new and unused I paid $331.00 (YOURS FOR $199).  The Lightweight THM Tension Barrel sets the standard for what a lightweight barrel should be.  It features a sleeve that is used to create tension on the barrel itself. This unique design eliminates issues typically found in smaller barrel profiles.  The THM tension barrel consists of a special taper honed match barrel and chamber. This is the ultimate lightweight barrel.

All barrels fit for the 10/22 LR are drilled and tapped to accept Volquartsen Barrel Mounted Scope Mount.

This Model has the premium carbon fiber sleeve.  This barrel can be set up with 1/2×28 threads and fitted with any of Volquartsen available compensators.

Specs

16.5" length

1lb 4oz base weight

If interested please text me at (281) 221-66[four]6 or email at jhuempfner@gmail[dot]com

347-thm-barrel-w-black-ends.jpg