Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Tactical Lighted Hanguard

I just purchased this (pictured) GSG MP5 tactical handguard from e-bay. It came with that weird looking piece that looks like some kind of conductor or spacer. The handguard itself is solidly constructed with no running wires inside the handguard like others I've seen. My question is can you run a three cell cr123a with a 6v lamp? When I tried to use my Surefire Z2 in the handguard which needed the third battery for completed contact I got no power :-[

post-241-144124367529_thumb.jpg

I just purchased this (pictured) GSG MP5 tactical handguard from e-bay. It came with that weird looking piece that looks like some kind of conductor or spacer. The handguard itself is solidly constructed with no running wires inside the handguard like others I've seen. My question is can you run a three cell cr123a with a 6v lamp? When I tried to use my Surefire Z2 in the handguard which needed the third battery for completed contact I got no power :-[

After a little research I answered my own question-No you can't run 3 cr123a's on a 6 volt lamp. Each battery is 3 volts.