Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Range Maintenance Day

asmurff

We had another work day at my gun club today, as we continue to get ready for the New Mexico State Sporting Clays Championship 2011. Somehow we ended up with what is suppose to be the windiest day this week, between fighting the wind and the work I was beat after just 3 hours. Granted it doesn't take much for me with my dimimished capacity, but I still always try to go, I can at least carry tools, lighter materials and hold things while other nail or screw them together.

It amazes me and kind of ticks me off that it is only us old farts who show up for these work days. At least 2 of those there today I know were medically retired from the military, along with myself and at least one other with bad hearts. I along with others think your membership should be the annual fee and at least some sort of volunteering per year.

Okay kicking my soap box back under the desk for now ::)