Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Looking for a bi pod for my M&P 15-22

I am looking at getting a bi pod for my new M&P 15-22. I have a few questions about them as i am new to the tactical .22 scene.

I was looking at the UGT bi pods (inexpensive) and saw they range between 5in to 13in. I am a bench shooter and am assuming that i would need about a 6 1/2 to 9 1/2 range. I also am looking for one that will attach to the picatinny rail without having to mod anything. Folding backwards up under the rail instead of forward would be a plus as would panning.

I was looking at this one but not sure if it would mount on the rail? Also i heard that because i use a 25 rd clip some bi pods wont clear the height needed for the clip.

thanks for all the info

• 4 weeks later...

I bought this AR-15/M16 GPS-LE GRIP POD from Brownells.com. It is very sturdy and well built. It's $95 but well worth it, in my opinion. I love it.

SPECS:

Reinforced polymer, black. 6¼†(15.9cm) long with legs retracted. 8½†(21.6cm) high with legs extended. 13⁄8" (3.5cm) diameter. 7 oz. (197g).

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26383/Product/AR_15_M16_GPS_LE_GRIP_POD#

post-722-144124374494_thumb.jpg

post-722-144124374497_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...