Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Another ?

Cracker7

Looking at soft gun bags to take everything to the range. I'm new to shooting, but want to get a pistol after i get my permit. (takes forever in New York) I'm interested in the voodoo bags. They can hold two rifles and two handguns, plus mags. Anyone have experience with these bags or any other thoughts?

Thanks

I just bought a condor bag from lapolicegear. It holds 2 rifles and is 42" long. It looks identical to the voodoo bags but is cheaper. They had  20% special so I paid about $80 shipped.

My dad has this bag which I have been using to hold 2 AR-15's, a pistol and my P90 .22LR in the front pocket where the mag pouches are. Each mag pouch will hold 2 30rd AR style mags or BDM 522 mags. Also there is elastic to hold about 8 pistol mags. Excellent case for the money. Main compartment has velcro to hold the rifles and back type straps to carry it. I was gonna order this bag until LApolicegear.com had their sale on Condor 42" double rifle bags.

UTG DOUBLE RIFLE BAG

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Elite-Covert-Homeland-Security/dp/B001WJ52U6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315971840&sr=8-1

CONDOR 42" DOUBLE RIFLE BAG

http://www.lapolicegear.com/condor-42double-rifle-case.html

policestuff_2174_460478385

• 4 weeks later...

i love the bag, the back pack straps have a storage compartment in the back. The material feels real durable and not cheap. I like the zipper on these better than the UTG bag. From the pictures this looks exactly like the voodoo bag but is way cheaper. You can't go wrong with this Condor bag if your on a budget.