Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

GSG-5 with extras -SoCal- willing to ship $400

drifter2be

Make: ATI

Model: GSG-5

Caliber: 22lr

Location (city or county): Hemet/Riveside county

Price: $450 or $400 without scope and laser or trade

Will ship (Y/N): Will ship at buyer's expense.

Other info: Rifle has between me and the previous owner less than 500 rounds through it. I just took the gun apart and replaced the factory screws with the upgraded screw kit from RRAGES.com. It comes with a factory stock and the factory folding stock (measures exactly 26" long when folded, so completely legal) has the claw-mount picatinny rail for mounting optics, the cocking tube buffer has be added, has the tri-rail handguard, and comes with 6 10rd. long magazines. I don't think I have forgotten anything, but will edit if I remember anything.

[img width=800 height=599]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac130/88_7mge/2011-12-14022025.jpg

[img width=800 height=600]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac130/88_7mge/2011-12-14022109.jpg

Only trades I will consider are S&W M&P 15-22 or Umarex Colt M-4

EDIT: Just remembered that I also ordered one of the GSG-5 parts kits since this did not include the factory tool when I bought it. So there is the factory take down tool, along with a some replacement springs, different inserts for the front sight and a replacement firing pin, should you ever need one.  Also includes UTG 4x32 mil-dot scope (can illuminate red or green) with cantilever mount and a rail mounted laser with pressure switch.

Willing to ship. Buyer to pay all fees and costs associated with shipping. Will ship FFL to FFL. All sales are final. If you fail DROS that is your problem, not mine and no refunds will be given for inability to transfer on your part. Sorry, but needs to be said because I just had a horrible experience because a buyer was caught making a straw purchase and I didn't cover my arse. Payment by USPS money order only. No personal checks will be accepted.

new picture for today

[img width=800 height=600]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac130/88_7mge/2011-12-27205551.jpg

Only thing not included in the sale is the Magpul RVG. Three of the magazines have magpul magazine pullers on them.

I have quite a bit of money in this setup right now, but I would rather have an AR platform 22 right now, if I can't get $400 for it then I would rather keep it, so please no low offers I have already priced it as low as I am willing to go.

• 5 weeks later...