Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

How many rounds through your 416 22l

Hello everyone,  New to this site and just bought a Umarex 416 22lr.  I was a little nervous at first after reading the reviews on the Colt.  I was just wondering how many rounds you guys have fired and how many malfunctions.  I have 450 flawless rounds so far and plan on firing many more.  Its a great fun gun so far and very accurate.  I have only ran CCI standard 22lr so far and no promblems.  I plan on adding a Magpul AFG, Magpul trigger guard,  Some sort of scope (I kinda like the Walther 4x32) a sling and a bipod. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard... be sure to get the polymer one, you'll have to Dremel it. You'll have to flatten and Dremel off the rear to make the holes align. Just a heads up. Not sure if anyone else found that out.

hey glad you found the sight! the trigger guard is on my list.

• 8 months later...

so far i have about 3,000rds through mine.

a few FTF and FTF..feed and fire.

failure to fire is from normal crappy .22lr ammo? light primers. tried the same rd 8x once. still no fire :/

failure to feed from getting real dirty after 300-400rds without adequet lube

i always use the walmart federal 550rds for $18.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...