Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

MAGPUL RSA Rail Sling Attachment

imschur

I had a chance to test fit the RSA on one of my AR's this week ... well built part but I couldn't find a good way to mount it without interfering with my grip, front flip sight, etc. It is a little bulkier than most of my rail mounted QD's ... Gear Sector to be exact. I think I'm going to sell my MS2 sling and lose all my ASAP plates off all my AR's ... no point having the ASAP without using the MS2 and RSA? Anyone looking for a never fielded MS2 sling(black) and a bunch(5) of ASAP plates, let me know. I did stake my ASAP's so they will have a stake mark on them.  :confused:

I had a chance to test fit the RSA on one of my AR's this week ... well built part but I couldn't find a good way to mount it without interfering with my grip, front flip sight, etc. It is a little bulkier than most of my rail mounted QD's ... Gear Sector to be exact. I think I'm going to sell my MS2 sling and lose all my ASAP plates off all my AR's ... no point having the ASAP without using the MS2 and RSA? Anyone looking for a never fielded MS2 sling(black) and a bunch(5) of ASAP plates, let me know. I did stake my ASAP's so they will have a stake mark on them.  :confused:

I think I need a translator  ASAP Plates, Stake?

I would like a plate of steak asap to add to my bulk  :laugh: