Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

KelTec PMR-30 pistol ad in American Rifleman

rodent.22

I know Microgunner posted on this quite a while back, this sure looks like fun. $415.00 list, sure to be less on street. 30 rounds of ..22 mag would burn someone's butt up. LOL Polymer frame with a fluted barrel, glo sights, integral rail. Ad in this month's American Rifleman, nobody seems to actually have one....

post-16-144124369911_thumb.jpg

I have  several polymer guns. The feel of this is more "toy" like than gun. It's extremely light weight. It feels like if you did drop it, you'd be looking for pieces. The action is sloppy. It rattled when it was chambered. My Keltec PF9 rattles too but doesn't sound like this. Getting magazines for it is a pain and $$$. I haven't found anyone stocking them yet. It was on my list to buy as another gun that my wife (or friends) could shoot without issue mainly because of the round count. I've moved it down the list now until I can shoot one.