Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

ISSC Mk22. No more compliant.... (stock-fail!)

Got mine today and it was a blast. It digests various brands of ammo (american Eagle, Minimag, CCI Blazer and CCI Standard velocity).

Untill I took it over from somebody else. It dropped like 6 inches and the stock broke.

In short: I'm -excusez-le-mot: that's French for "Beware: here comes some bad language...."- screwed.

My rifle is no more compliant by Dutch gunlaw.

ISSCMk22klapkolf001.jpg

ISSCmk22kolf005.jpg

ISSCmk22kolf006.jpg

This is very disappointing to say the least...

Yep.

I am already standing up against the wall with my arms and legs spread, while I wait for the SWAT-team to break down the door.

Seriously: I will contact my PD first and the dealer second, to get this sorted out.

Bottom-line: this is not the first one that breaks. All in simular incidents. My - maybe short, but justified - conclusion: ISSC is having a serious quality problem with there stocks. And although I have faith in there customer service - this is just not what I was looking for.

• 1 month later...

update:

Replacement stock still on it's way ( i'm getting seroius doubts about ISSC Customer Service! >:( )

Meanwhile my own gunsmith decided not to wait any longer and fixed it. And did a perfect job  by not only fxing the stock but eliminating all play in the stock.

Fired another 300 rounds with only 2 failures to fire ( possibly ammo-related ).