Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

My HK 416 22lr Range Report

Ok well first let me say this report is not complete.  My scope had to be fine tuned.  The first target was hitting high to the left.  Both targets have 40 rounds in each.  I was making adjustments after each mag.  All 80 rounds were from 40 yards.  The second picture I was hitting high but windage was on.  The last 20 shots are the ones around the red.  With one that I pulled bad as I felt a rain drop.  So once I got it tuned it the rain came so this report is not complete.  I only fired Federal Bulk and and very happy with them.  I am up to 1000 rounds down the pipe with only 1 failure to fire (which I blame on a dud ammo).  Overall I love this gun its a 11 out of 10 on a fun scale.  My AK has not seen any action since I bought it.  My only complaint about it is its a pain in the butt to clean.  I will post more pics and reports in this thread.  And invite anyone to add their range trips with their 416's here.  Oh and no laughing that I didnt get any in the red but I almost cut the bullseye right out LOL!

post-361-144124370921_thumb.jpg