Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Samson Group Buy - Any interest?

imschur

As I mentioned elsewhere there's a good possibility that most advertiser revenue will dry up in an instant if my home state passes the Amazon tax unless these companies chose to collect sales tax on behalf of the state. As an alternative one of the alternative methods I'm considering is frequent group buys. This would be a benefit to all parties.

Im currently in discussion with Samson MFG about giving this a try. There's a pretty big initial order but once we get that order the pricing would be available for a while.

A few details to consider.

1. Samson sets minimum pricing and therefore prices of items will be handled privately much like the MA TEN group buy from Dave

2. There is not a lot of markup in this stuff. The savings in many cases would be $10-$30 depending on the base price. Any other savings may come from reduced shipping

3. Once a long term relationship is established Samson would be able to drop ship directly to you. In the beginning everything would be relayed through me.

A few thought on their products. Samson makes awesome stuff, in fact they manufacture for other big names.

They have some unique products like the field survival tools and free float handguards the bolt to the existing barrel nut. There will be a DPMS LR-308 version in a few weeks with the correct rail height.

So take a look around the Samson sight and post some hardware I should get pricing on.