Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Clark Custom S&W 41 Threaded Barrel

imschur

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few scratches just makes it look....competent, as though someone was able to depend on it and so shows some wear, but not abuse.

Back when I was into photography and camera bodies were made of plated or painted brass we used to lightly sand the corners of the bodies to "brass them up" making them look experienced.

ok this is a known issue and Silencerco already makes the correct spacer for $10

.5X28 Rifle Thread Spacer  Many gun companies and gunsmiths make a common mistake and thread .22 lr barrels at AR15 thread lengths.  Most .22 silencers on the market will not shoulder correctly on AR15 thread length. This spacer shortens AR15 thread length to .22 lr thread length while ensuring concentricity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I canceled the original scope order for the fixed NIKON FORCE 2X EER unit when I saw Cabela's had the NIKON FORCE XR HANDGUN SCOPE 2.5-8X28M EER in stock. Both models have been on backorder forever. Quite a bit more money and overkill for the  Model 41. But I figure If I decide later that I want a BURRIS FASTFIRE III I can always use the Nikon scope on something centerfire in my collection.

I ordered a set of low WARNE MAXIMA SCOPE RINGS. I should have both items in hand by Thursday, just in time for my 4 day weekend.

Well it pays to pay attention to things like dimensions. Something I did not do.This scope is way to big for the model 41. The low rings wont allow me to install the suppressor. So once again i still cant shoot this thing. Add insult to injury I need to buy another handgun for this scope.