Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Any of you guys reload?

imschur

I used too. I finally sold off most of my equipment 2 years ago. 10 years as an apt dweller in a studio apt that just isnt reloader friendly. I miss doing it. It was very gratifying. i had killer loads for my 22-250. I mostly loaded 22-250, .45acp and 32H&R mag. I has a Hornady progressive with a redding powder measure and redding dies. I also had a redding single stage for small chores. I still have that around somewhere.

I'm just starting, I have a Lee Pro 1000 with everything I need for 9mm and .45acp. Getting everything set up and adjusted is a bit of a bear, hopefully I'll actually produce some 9mm today.

I started buying all this back in March and up until 2 weeks ago I was always missing a component for each caliber or a part for the reloader. I have only a few large pistol primers for the .45 so I figured I start with the 9mm even though I shoot it least.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a pretty heavy reloader, otherwise I couldn't shoot as much!

I use a Dillon Square Deal B and reload 45acp, 9mm, 38/357. I used to load 44mag, but sold my 44 and then sold the dies.

I really enjoy reloading. Gives you a feeling of accomplishment to load rounds and see just how accurate and reliable they can be.