Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Puma .22 1911 on sale

Michigan Joe

Hello everyone:  I got an email from Bud's about a sale they were having on the Puma 1911 -22.  I am not sure if the Puma has the best reputation, but Bud's is selling them for $200, so I figured that I would pass the information along, just in case.

Joe.

This is the text of their email:

We noticed a big run today on customer purchases of the PUMA 1911-22 22LR 5 " Blue with Checkered Wood Grips for only $199 DELIVERED. Our current DELIVERED price on this gun is actually less than standard dealer cost of over $200 !

These are factory new guns with new gun warranty, not reconditioned or "blems". Unlike other lightweight 1911-22's selling for well over $300....this Puma is constructed of alloy and steel parts and features similar weight and handling characteristics of the original 1911. The two piece wooden grip panels are interchangeable with standard 1911 grips. Sights are standard G.I. and are also interchangeable with standard 1911 sights. This standard model, configured to the original G.I. specifications, is a great choice for target shooting and general plinking. It has a 5 inch barrel with 6 grooves and a rate of twist of 1-16" and weighs 32 ounces. It is designed for .22 long rifle cartridges with a magazine capacity of 10 rounds (1 10rd magazine included) . Each pistol is factory tested for reliability and accuracy with groups of .75 to 1.5 inches achievable at 25.

This is a great entry level gun, but it could also be used as an economical target practice gun for more experienced shooters....costing less than many 22lr conversion kits at only $199 !

Whatever your needs, we hope you can take advantage of this Buds Deal Alert !

Team Buds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email has been sent to you because you have opened an account on BudsGunShop.com and have chosen to receive emails from us. If you wish to opt out of future emails or feel you received this email in error please click HERE to be removed from our list. After logging into your account uncheck the "Newsletter Box" and click "Continue".

Please Allow up to 24 Hours for Changes to take Effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw that too somewhere else.... maybe a Bud's email, I can't remember.

Pretty good reviews on the net for what the gun is.... primarily a plinker/target gun.  Lots of youtubes show the Puma stovepipes and ftf's, even on decent ammo, like CCI minimags.?.?

I've bought guns before that had great reviews and required a trip back to the manufacturer.  Others were bashed all over the web, only to perform flawlessly for me.

I'm seriously looking into the 1911-22 by Puma.  Isn't it Chiappa?

$200 to my house with about another $25 in FFL makes this a bargain.

Just not sure I need ANOTHER 22 to join the 6 I already have  ;D