Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas
Sign in to follow this  
imschur

S&W M&P 15-22 35 Round Magazines

I purchased 2 of these from plinker tactical directly, I have only run both mags through 1 time, loaded with Remington thunderbolt's both mags struggled loading the first round and then ran fine after that, I have reloaded them again, same issue, so at this time I am looking at them as 34 round, Do not skip the load assist.

I have not tried loading anything but the thunderbolts, a different brand might have a different out come and load all 35. I also purchased two of the 32 round pro mags, have not shot them yet, but initial impression is those are looking like a good buy!

I have not shot them yet...but, easy to load, no load tool required, look very similar to the factory mag, and given the price I paid, exceptional deal if they work as well as they look!

Looks like I have two of the pro mags coming for my GSG also that just came off of back order!

On 5/3/2021 at 7:01 AM, Mythbuster said:

I have never seen a good promag of any sort

Agreed, seems to me to be a largely inferior line of products.