Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Oath Keepers

asmurff

How many of you have heard of Oath Keepers? I'm a member and I'm recruiting, but I'll keep it simple and behave myself.

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

Our motto is "Not on our watch!"

If you're interested go here http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

• 1 year later...

I've been a member for a couple years now.  Don't spend much time at the site anymore, but still support the group.  Have met up with a few of the other members in the area, and we still email.  Also noticed a couple of stickers on cars in the neighborhood.

I'm also an NRA lifer and an RSO.

I've been a member for a couple years now.  Don't spend much time at the site anymore, but still support the group.  Have met up with a few of the other members in the area, and we still email.  Also noticed a couple of stickers on cars in the neighborhood.

I'm also an NRA lifer and an RSO.

Yup! What Mad house said!