Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Gun show in Lima

techmike

Heading south to Lima, Ohio in the morning. I don't expect to find anything on my list, but the Sweetie is going with me so it's a date. This is the best show in this part of Ohio, and they let vets in free.....

List:

Everything

H-335

62 gr .224" FMJ

CCI #41's

I use to go there years ago until funds got low with a daughter in college.  I did happen to make it to the Bill Goodman's Gun and Knife show in Dayton last month.  Won't be going to it again 8 dollars a head to get in and not a good selection of anything.  I hope to make it to Lima before it stops for the summer.

Good luck with your wish list.

Thanks, Wasn't disappointed. Didn't figure I'd find anything, expectations realized. Whole lotta people, very little of anything except: used guns, and ammo in calibers I don't use, some I'd never heard of before. Got the Sweetie a zombie slayer t-shirt she wanted, and a new bullet puller. Saw a few boxes of old .22 ammo, some pistol caliber reloading supplies, large pistol and rifle primers, powder that I wasn't familiar with - looked like folks cleaning out their closets. I hope the makers get caught up soon.