Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

NEED M&P 15-22 Bolt Assembly

RMillerM4

In a pickle. I was directed here by one of your current members.

Bought a stripped rifle with the intent of building it. Is a lower and upper from an M&P 15-22. Of course I did my homework and contacted S&W about everything that was missing. As of last week everything BUT a front pivot pin was available and ready to ship. This included the bolt assembly. I was even quoted a price of $70 plus S&H. Was told the bolt assembly could be sent to me since the extractor was already fitted to the bolt, but separate bolt parts were a NO GO.

The new story now is the bolt assembly is a "in house" part only because it needs to be fitted to the rifle???

Anyhow, I need a whole bolt assembly. New, used, I don't even care if somebody has the connections and can get the thing to me. I'll pay them back for S&H. It just needs to work, and be complete. Improved extractor and springs are best.

PM me if you have one or have a suggestion.

Thanks in advance guys

Ryan

post-1728-144124388355_thumb.jpg