Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Phoenix Arms .22 LR

Shin71

Just picked up a PA pistol, the one with both barrels.  It is just a fun little plinker, once you figure out how to work the safties and the proper charging set up and mag releasing.

Picked it up for a "beater" in order to practice with since my normal concealled carry is a Kel-Tec P-11 (9mm).  They hold and weigh about the same but I can afford to put hundreds of rounds through the .22.

Has anyone else had experience with these inexpensive little shooters; so far so good for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I had one for years when I lived in California - it was a very reliable shooter after I removed the mag safety. I agree, the longer barrel was fun out in the desert. I used to carry mine in my back pocket (around the house) and after a few years of sitting on it the frame broke. Sent it to the factory and they just replaced it. I ended up giving to I buddy. Excuse me, TRANSFERED it to a buddy.

TM  :thumb: