Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

First Look: Kies Firearms Dedicated .22lr AR-15 Rifles

Travis at Kies Firearms sends this along.

We specialize in AR-15 rifles, and our flagship product is an AR-15 in 22LR

Our rifles  are not 22's made to look like AR-15 rifles. They are AR-15 rifles chambered in 22LR and you can use any centerfire upper receiver designed for the AR-15 on our lower receivers.

If there is something specific you want in an AR style rifle, please let us know.  We will be happy to build your dream rifle.

Here is an example of a custom tactical type rifle that we were requested to build.

It has the following upgrades:  Magpul Miad grip, Vltor clubfoot stock, full rifle length free float quad rail, quad rail gas block, 150 lumens light, laser, DPMS Mangonel front and rear flip up sights, 3-9x50 Simmons scope with AR mount, and a single point sling mount, ski foot bipod

post-1-144124365424_thumb.jpg

haha, we are not that expensive.  one of our goals is to provide great guns at fair prices,  none of this bone stock AR for 1300 dollars stuff.  We are more expensive them some, but it shows in the quality and service.

our pricing will be between 300 and 400 for an upper and 600- 700 for complete rifle

Thats still out of my price range at the moment, we have to much to going on at the moment,may be in tax season ill be able to get one.

Well it looks like iam gona be able to get one after christmas so not to bad, as it is i have the AK i shoot so i can go to the range i have only got the one rifle at the moment but as smurff say i have to many rifles  i want to get i was looking at getting a HK416SD after christmas so thats on hold now.

Thanks alot, and if there is anything special you want let me know.

Also if a guy only wants one rifle, we can help with that,  one of the great parts of the AR15 is that it can be a one rifle solution.

we are working on putting sets together of one lower one 22lr upper, one 223 or 204 ruger upper for varmints, a 6.8spc for dear and medium game, and a 458 for anything larger.  (if someone realy wants one we will hunt down a 50bmg upper)

Our thoughts are this is an ideal way to go, so that the rifle you plink with and practice with will basically be the same rifle you hunt or work with in terms of  feel, hold and trigger.

Also if we have any Minnesota members or any member who wants to come to minnesota,  PM me to set up a time to try out one of the guns