Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Post your targets!

bdavison

Well, this weekend I went shooting again at the local gun range. I must say Im pretty pleased with the 522's accuracy, but it seems like it should be a bit tighter.  I dont know if its the rifle, or just me having an issue with the long trigger pull. I guess Im used to match triggers, and I think thats the reason for the flyers. Its causing me some issues. Anyone know if there are some after market trigger groups for these things? Or do you think Im asking too much of the rifle?

What have you guys been able to get out from this thing?

post-257-14412436746_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

heres min from todays range trip ~200rds @ 45ft with Tasco 1x Red Dot Sight no bench rest

grouping seems to be OK, but its like im either shooting low or high, kinda hard to ZERO the RDS with out having a rest so i did what i could

10ec1a19.jpg

478bf7c5.jpg

i dont think this is quite ready for an appleseed shoot, what u guys think?

I didn't have a ruler so used the tip of my trigger finger as a reference. 5 shots of CCI Blazers, measured 1-3/16" @ 50rds from the bench using a Red Dot. No sand bag, just my hand on a block that was there. These are 6" targets btw. I want to try my heavy barrel but can't get the damn thing loose. I also shot the stem of a dandylion off after 3rds. I could only do that once.

5769745889_a721f1a2c5_b.jpg