Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Gotta love the 522

05bowtie

Hey guys I am new to the site and I am really happy to be a part of it.I just got a 522 Classic a few weeks ago and I am totally impressed with this awesome little shooter.I put a Bushnell TRS25 red dot sight on it.It took me about 20 minutes to get sighted in and after that it held 0 really well.I have been shooting Federal wally world bulk and it ate it up fine.I have had one ftf where the bullet was loose and nose dived into the bottom edge of the chamber.I have also had a dud primer.Other than that It has been flawless.I have put about 300 rounds through it so far.I found a site that had Black Dog Mags for $11.99 a piece so I bought 5.I think I'll order 5 more..I had 0 problems with them so far.The only complaint I have is I wish the mags loaded like the Ruger MK3 mags but other than that I am totally happy.No complaints.I also paid $510 out the door which I thought was pretty good.Thanks for a really great site and keep up the great work.Oh by the way what do you guys think of the Samson Star522 rail for it also.This was an after thought because I would have ordered the swat model instead..Hind sight I guess..lol

Thanks

Hey I say run it and have fun with it.I just put a 512 on my Ar build and I really like it.Of course I need to stock back up on ammo for it..lol..I am thinking about getting that Samson rail for the Sig.I really like the looks of it but it weighs in at 17 ounces and thats pretty heavy I think for a rail.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sorry I haven't been on in a while.I got my mags at 44mag.com too.They have awesome prices on USGI Ar mags too and I really like the shipping price to.I have about 500 rounds through the Sig so far and it hase been flawless so far.I think I may get another one this year.