Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Best aluminum tactical .22lr

sausec17

I am looking for my first tactical .22lr. Last month I was 100% sure i was going to purchase the m&p 15-22. Now, on second thought, I have come to the conclusion that i would prefer an aluminum Lr instead of an all polymer. Ive honestly have heard nothing but good news about the m&p 15-22 and would like something similar to it. I've noticed the colt is picky when it comes to ammunition and has a loose mag. Any suggestions?

Thanks for all the info guys. I have decided on the CMMG. Next question, could you recommend me a cheap quad-rail hand guard for this gun? I'm fairly new to the whole "tactical" accessories lol. I feel they look better, plus I will be adding a laser, red dot sight, and others. Thanks again guys!

Also, what is the difference between all the models? The quebec, quebec-a, m4le22, m4le22-a m4lep22, m4lep22-a? The only difference I see is that the m4le22 and m4le22-a have sights and the m4lep22 models have forward assist. Also, what is forward assist and what does the "a" at the end of the model mean? Im so confused lol.