Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Beretta U22 NEOS

Cyclone

I have had one for about 2 years. I thought it would be a good substitute for a Ruger MK II, that everyone seems to have.

My Dad who is the coolest, took me to the shop where he had already paid for 2 of them his and mine. (Yes Dad bought it for me)  :thumb: We have put quite literaly 10000 rounds easy between these guns.

When using cheap bulk box ammo it needs a quick cleaning after about 300 rounds. Usually little more than a toothbrush with some Remoil on the ramp and bolt and you are back in bussiness.

Accuracy and reliability are second to none.  I highly recomend the NEOS   

Like I said in my intoduction, I enjoy shooting with my Daughters. Here is my young one in action. She is sliding back on the rest but she has good hand positioning. She is quite a good shot and has a few targets stuck on her bedroom wall to show off. I figure it can only stand to help out with controling the young boys  :thumb:

post-37-144124358105_thumb.jpg

Cyclone I hate to bust your bubble but nothing helps in controlling young boys or girls. I speak from experience my own daughter who is in her 30s now drove me crazy. Then I go and married a women 9 years younger than me with a teenage daughter, what was I thinking!

However, if you're as close as it appears to your daughters it will all work out in the long run and you'll probably end up with a couple of extra shooting buddies.

Still cleaning guns when the boys show up for the first date sends a clear message without you having to say anything. Sharpening large non-kitchen knives works also.

I hear you AMMO SMURF, I have an older one in High School and dating. We took him along shooting on Labor day weekend, he did very well. I am quick to point out my access to heavy equipment and property no one travels. I cant scare him away.

Keep your freinds close and your Daughters Boyfreinds closer   

That looks similar to the 87. Whats the difference?

The mod 87 has an aluminum barrel shroud and double action trigger. The mod 89's barrel is milled from a solid steel monobloc and has a single action trigger. The mod 89 is therefore heavier with a better trigger. The mod 87 has an accessory rail that the 89 lacks. The mod 89 instead has an underbarrel weight that is interchangable. Although I have never seen any additional weights for sale.The mod 89 is no longer in production.

• 4 months later...