Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

702 Plinkster into a P90 airsoft.

3S1K

So I got a 702 plinkster for my son for $50 used and figured he needed something a little more tactical since he loves my Sig 522. I didn't want to spend another $460 on a new gun so I figured I mod his. These are after I finished it but i smoothed out the rough parts and removed the front sight. Just waiting for new scope rings for my Millet Red Dot. The sight I was using was a toy red dot that came with it. It shot straight but was 6" high at 15yards. Also it fits very snug and doesn't rattle around or move inside. It's like they were made for each other :grin: Only the Airsoft was modified, I could return it to stock within minutes.

5840223402_f76038febc_z.jpg

5839673951_27328b266d_z.jpg

5839674021_f0360e19b2_z.jpg

Here's a video of me testing it for the first time.

I got another airsoft mag that's filled with fake 5.7rounds and a rubber extended butt pad. Hopefully it will be in this week. My son loves it and I get the ps90 without the expensive ammo prices and $1500 price tag. Best accessorie I ever bought and only cost $40 shipped.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 2 months later...