Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Baseball All Star Line-up

asmurff

I try to keep my politcial views out of this forum, but besides shooting one of my other passions is baseball. Well La Raza (spanish for "the race", I call them "La Racist") first tried to get this years All-Star game moved from Arizona, (because of AZ new immigration laws) they failed! SO!!!

Now they are trying to get everyone one to vote strictly for an all Hispanic line-ups, which is wrong it is most definitely racist. So thos who may be fans or if you'd just like to put La Racist back in it's place please go to MLB.com and vote for an "All Star line-up you'd like to see based on talent and favorite players, hey they let you vote like 25 times.

One of my concerns with this is it will backfire on La Racist and fans won't vote for deserving Hispanic players who may not get the chance they deserve to play in the "All Star Game"

Hey if I've over ranted one of other moderators fill free to delete.