Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Next Rifle

asmurff

After much deliberation, research and ogling I've decided my next rifle will be a 10-22, the basic rifle in either wood or synthetic. Then I'll start modifying it, in fact I might do more than one.

May be after the first of the year before I get around to it. First I have a trip to Washington DC next month, during which I'm going to the National Firearm Museum and Christmas which Grandpa must play an important role.

Also there is a better than average possibility a certain redhead might leave the 10-22 under the Christmas tree.

heres what I saved

Bad - Ass Carbine II This tactical is a full-tilt-boogey version of my "Bad-Ass" series of 10/22 custom tacticals that I have been building for years. All are completely unique and use many one-off custom parts available nowhere else.

I used all the best available parts and technology from Nordic, Whistle Pig, Tactical Inc., ATI, Yankee Hill, New Century, Panther, Pro-Mag and of course Mike "The Machinist" of AlumaliteUSA.

From the daytime green laser to the ultra-light swivel bi-pod to the quick detach (lever throw) military optic - this was designed to be a complete weapon system. Terrific fire-power, fantastic accuracy, Ruger 10/22 reliability and cheap ammo are what it is about.

The barrel is a silver aluminum Whistle PigMike "The Machinist" of AlumaliteUSA. These are simply the most unique and well built muzzle attachments made for any weapon. The barrel has standard 1/2 x 28 military threads and is suppressor ready.  16.5" threaded match barrel. The barrel comp is an extremely unique slip-over design from

This one has had the stocked set in a fixed position and the compensator permanently attached to be in compliance with MA law. Oh, it also is not being delivered with a high-cap mag. Seems that they are evil in MA also! Must be hundreds if not thousands of innocent people in MA have been slaughtered by the evil 10/22 with high-cap mags! Go figure.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.