Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Walmart Edition Sig 522

redterror

I've been keeping an eye on the 522.  I wanted the model with the 2 barrels as I prefer the heavy barrel.  I put money down on 1 from my local gun store to order.  After 2 months w/no results from my gun store, I happened to stop by a far away Walmart and what did I see?  a Sig 522 with the heavy barrel installed, 2 of them.  and the gun came with the iron sights (which are metal) and the rails.  they wanted $500.  I bought it.  Just ordered some BDM mags, will post pics soon.  it did not come with a gun case (just a box), extended butt pad nor the skinny barrel.

I like the iron sights.  they are a diopter type and you just simply line up the holes, just like on the HK CETME clones.  but I am really itching to stick a 4x optic on.  I noticed my sight block has 2 threaded holes on either side. what can I stick in there?

Looks nice! How do you like the factory sights? I've got a combo version (both barrels) and currently have an inexpensive scope mounted. The scope's not really easy to use for shorter range, quick-acquisition type stuff though.

• 1 month later...