Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Umarex parts?

cmscoltm4

Hey Dan - I do know that an air soft rail fits my Colt perfectly. I put the licensed Troy Battle Rail on mine. Our resident expert on this issue is vlhoang. If you have some specific questions/parts needs he can set you up. HERE is a link to a great build he did a while back, and it shows the Colt internals in an airsoft receiver.

TM

post-10-144124384988_thumb.jpg

I know my Colt C 4 pretty well and no questions come to mind......I want to attach a 4" long strip of picatinny rail on the bottom of my hand guard to allow the fitting of a three finger grip and that will be all the mods I will do on this rifle.

Techmike......The airsoft parts don't look like my Walther Colt C 4 parts........The airsoft receivcers are totally different.

although it does not look to fit. very little shaving and fitting needs to be done to the airsoft receiver to make it work.  im currently working on a new project with a vltor VIS monolithic receiver and i've shortend my m16 20" barrel down to 16" and rethreaded it.  i am considering making it an SBR, but time will tell lol. new project pics will be up soon. this time i will make a detailed tutorial on how i made it work!

• 1 month later...