Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Back from the range !!

cmscoltm4

Went to the range today with my colt m4 carbine . I Have 1850 rounds through it and not one hickup just rock solid shooting ! Shoot 550 rounds today from stingers to velocitors to blazers to mini mags and it shoot very tight groups of 1 and a half inches at 50 yards with a center point dot sight . Got board and set up some golf balls and shot gun shells for fun and they did not stand a chance !I love this gun . I'm glad I bought a colt  :thumb:

I am glad you had a good day shooting....I need to get out and shoot soon............I really enjoy my Colt C 4......I have a red dot on it now and it is hot stuff from 0 to 100 yards for general plinking.....I generally use Winchester or Federal bulk bricks with a FTF now and then.....I run the bore snake with a little Hoppes #9 every 500 rounds or so and brush out the bolt face and chamber........Most problems occur from dirt and 22 cal is a very dirty ammo.