Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

HK416 Pistol Buffer Tube/Buttstock?

Welcome Herp Derp,

Adding a butt stock would create a NFA SBR requiring federal registration and a $200 tax stamp.

Doing so without the proper paper work will be a felony.

At any rate I don't know what parts you'll need but I'm sure someone here will.

Good luck, we'll want to see the final product.  :thumb:

Welcome Herp Derp,

Adding a butt stock would create a NFA SBR requiring federal registration and a $200 tax stamp.

Doing so without the proper paper work will be a felony.

At any rate I don't know what parts you'll need but I'm sure someone here will.

Good luck, we'll want to see the final product.  :thumb:

Well, I'm not from the US but i'm not quite sure about the laws here about that though. Not sure if it'll be counted as a pistol or rifle. Nobody here has own guns like this but i know some dealers that are able to bring it here. Thinking of getting one. :)

if you can take a pic of area where the buffer would mount on, inside and out. i can tell you what you need. i never had personal experience with one so hard to say. you can use most airsoft accessories such as buffer tubes, sling plates, rails, and so on these guns since they share common body parts. but please check your local laws before slapping a buffer on that pistol to make sure it's legal to do so or obtaining the proper documentation to do so. otherwise the information i provide is strictly educational purposes only lol.

• 2 months later...

So far as I can tell, there doesn't appear to be a way to thread a milspec buffer tube on the pistol lower.

On a different note, it does appear that a Midwest Industries end plate adapter (http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=97) will fit on the end cap for attaching a sling.  I ordered the MCTAR-13.  I'll report on how well it works when I get it.