Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Bill Springfield

Any forum member have their GSG-5 trigger tuned by Bill Springfield? I'd like to "crisp" mine up a bit and $49 seems like a decent price for an upgrade.

I am having a blast with the new SD but there's always room for improvement in the equipment, and more important; the SHOOTER!

Ha proof you  guys never visit the main site!!!!  :bang:

:laugh:

GSG-5 Trigger Jobs

Bill Springfield has an outstanding reputation for trigger jobs on just about any type of gun. AR15's, FAL's, CETME's, HK's as well as other rifles, pistols and shotguns. He is now offering a $49 trigger job for the GSG-5. For the guys with .22lr AR15's you can get about four AR15 trigger jobs for the cost of one match AR trigger. Do yourself a favor and give Bill a shot. Visit his site here for more information.

[img alt=GSG-5 Trigger Jobs by Bill Springfield width=224 height=150]http://tactical22.net/forum/../misc_pics/billworking.jpg

Ha proof you  guys never visit the main site!!!!  :bang:

:laugh:

Doh ... we're busted Madhouse!  :o

I actually was at the main site again today and saw that post ... I honestly forgot about the Springfield trigger jobs we talked about some months ago.  :confused:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...