Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Break in at Gunsmoke

eeyore

None of our proposed gun legislation here in Colorado has passed yet. 4 bills headed for our Senate and a 5th that might be introduced today, I can't believe that those buglers were not deterred by our current laws and any of the newly purposed legislation! 

I am thinking that maybe...just maybe, new gun laws and new back ground checks will make illegal gun trade more profitable! With pot now being legalized in our state...thinking the bad guys will now have a new cash crop!

I am thinking that maybe...just maybe, new gun laws and new back ground checks will make illegal gun trade more profitable! With pot now being legalized in our state...thinking the bad guys will now have a new cash crop!

I think your right bud that what happened in the uk. Criminals hire weapons there foe bank robberys ect or the ceime of choice and you have to pay for each round used if you fire it.