Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Tactical Solution Barrels

asmurff

Interestingly there is little mention of this barrel anywhere. I wonder if it is discontinued.

I did find this http://www.1022racerifle.com/category/barrels/browning-buckmark-handgun-barrels/7-in-barrels/7-14-in-trail-lite-barrels-silver-flutes-black.php Maybe you can contact them for help

They have it, it is actually 7-1/4" inch, which would be why my searches all came up blank. Sadly it appears to only come with a threaded end in 4". I may have to reconsider, I was hoping for the 7+" with a threaded barrel so I could later add a supressor.

Speed is what I need with the ability to hit 4-8 steel plates

Precision and my pistol shooting ability and precision doesn't compute  ::)

My Buckmark is the pistol I use in the Tactical 22 matches which is all about speed. However it is the one aspect I practice the least. In thinking about what I want to do with my tax refund, my thinking is moving to other areas, since I just need to practice more before I start buying fancy gear. Now a Tactical Solution's barrel for my 10/22 is an item of interest.

There as some other guns I want also, possibly a Mossberg 500 with the flex system or a S&W Governor.