Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

where did everyone go

lmao_37

Its quite in here. I havnt seen any new posts for a while come on guys where has the banter gone ? Smurf how you doing bud ? Drew you ok up north ? TM I would like to say thank you for the brass you sent me. Hey rodent did you finally go blind from all those bad photos ? Wobblinwheel how you doing bud.  Madhouse hows your day been? eeyore hows your savage mkII coming along ?

Dougie

Diving in, Savage has yet to see any new parts, been busy with some different development work hoping to expand on a product line that is showing a few signs of life (race car parts and such) but...I have managed a few trips out shooting, The savage gave me my first ever sub MOA 5 shot group at 100 yards.

Hoping to get the heavy duty bottom metal plates cut soon, will see.

Did get to shoot a small bore silhouette match last weekend, two rounds, 13/60 first round, 12/60 second round. long way to go to be any good but it was my first goal to break 10!