Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Hoping to drive some tacks!

eeyore

A store I visit on a regular basis had 2 new surplus Kimber 82g's, not the rusty versions. I first noticed them last month with a very pricy price tag on them! A pretty substantial price drop, a discount on firearms in stock a coupon and a few other incentives. the finial price became pretty manageable and home it came!

post-1362-144124394445_thumb.jpg

post-1362-144124394453_thumb.jpg

post-1362-144124394461_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! we are having some weather, but when it clears a little, think I just might put the original sight on it and take it for a test drive! but...it will get scoped, just need to decide on budget (cheap) and what scope to buy!

the wood has some great grain/modeling just waiting on a refinish job to bring it out! and it has one of those dreaded scratches (but smaller then most that I have seen pictures of) in it that in theory came from some one opening all the packages with a knife to do inventory/serial number inspections back in the 90's.