Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Home made Shooting bench

eeyore

Been wanting to build a nice portable shooting bench for some time but have just not been able to find the time! Was using a old, small Formica table with fold out sides...but in and out of the truck, uneven ground, etc and its age...just was taking its toll. I had a old Black and Decker Workmate sitting around doing not much, so I started using it..still with the intent of building something nice. Then in one of those poof moments, It hit me! I could just build a new insert for it! Its stable, it folds up nice, I own it! a piece of one inch recycled plywood, a couple of 2x4's that actually were shaved down to the proper size in my Bridgeport. One shooting bench, zero cash out lay!  Might make some changes so it can simply be converted to a left hand bench. Thinking about maybe covering it with some carpet. And a Stool! have some ideas about how to do a nice adjustable stool on the cheap!

DSCN1152_01.JPG

DSCN1141_01.JPG

Edited by eeyore
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...