Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Marlin Model 60 Muzzlelite Bullpup

imschur

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Very late to this party (thread) I recently traded for a marlin 60 with the squirrel stock, this thing is as close to perfect condition as I have ever seen, still has the Glenfield sticker on it, I ran the serial numbers and if I remember correctly it dated back to the 70's. This Marlin looks new!

I re ran the numbers, the squirrel marlin/glenfied was built in 1979, has the 18 shot tube.

Funny you mention K-mart, I bought a model 60 from K-Mart pprobably back in the early 80's was the 10 shot version.

it was stolen years ago, along with several other guns I had  aquired  in a home burgulery...oh probably 18 years ago or so...pretty cool to have found a old pristine example,  kinda takes me back! Heck, I am about to dig out my first gun, a Sears & Robuck  22lr single shot and do a resteration on it! that thing is like...41 years old now I think!