Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas
Sign in to follow this  
Microgunner

Austrian Sporting Arms M22 Glock-a-like

Got me one. Looks and shoots pretty nice. Aluminum slide, polymer frame and stainless barrel. (2) very well made magazines and (2) recoil springs, one for standard velocity and one for high velocity. Will not cycle subsonics.

ASAM22002.jpg

One of my local shops has one of these. They are almost identical to a Glock, except for the safety and hammer. The frame is identical IMO.

I haven't talked to anyone who has shot one yet, but they are interesting.

I can't remember what they had on it.

That's giving them away. Ellett Brothers Wholesale price is 274.99 to order. I might take this dealer up on some of those after y'allfish with him. If you'll share his name.

Thanks Drew. Just called the guy and asked some questions. He said they have 200 in inventory. I asked how many magazines, he said only one. They are shipped with two. Mags are $25 to order so it only saves us $10 to order from him. For the final purchaser though, this is a killer deal.