Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

vtr

valley boy

hey all new here and to firearms just asking what you all think of this rifle i had a look of it today and it seamed well built heavy just the way i like it and looked kinda cool to but as with anything theres tow sides to a story so whats the pros cons etc and can it be used out in the feild

I own one and it's a hoot to shoot. It's reasonably accurate and reliable with hot ammo. Not surprisingly it doesn't like Rem Golden Bullets. The 30 round mags function well. The fore stock and butt stock exchange with AR-15 parts. Cons: No sights, a little pricey.

i shall do when i get it ;D ... to buy a firearm 18 to own a certificate i think as young as 15 i know a boy who gose on the shoot some times hes 15 and got a cert but not his own firearm i think this is right anyways not sure will have a look asap all  i know is im allowed so yay for me  ;D ;D