Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

My M&P 15-22 - H&K 416ish look

447MSGT

I kinda wanted to go with the H&K 416ish look and what is illustarted bellow is:

S&W M&P 15-22

UAG red dot

Airsoft HK416 iron sights

Tapco short vertical grip

Surefire G2 light

Unbranded SOPMOD replacement stock

And I am waiting on a Tango Down Battle grip (pistol grip replacement - and what HK puts on their 416s, or the ones I've seen)

post-245-144124366282_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words!!  I got my Tango Down battle grip in and I modified it for fit.  This required a minor mod, which was....if you remove the original grip, being mindful of the springs, when you have it off look at the top of it and there is a deep hole for the first spring and then another shallow hole for the second.  The TD grip didnt have the spot for the second spring and a quick lick of a fine point dremmel stone fixed it.  Viola!!  It looks great.  I dropped my Blackberry and cant post pics right now, but when my replacement phone arrives I will.  The MDT stand in the patrol car wasnt a very good place for my Blackberry to land, especially with a direct screen impact....it truely is a "crack"berry now :-[

• 7 months later...