Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Mods and Upgrades Pic Thread

hkm4

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

so here is my toy,done for now minus a scope.already save $400 in ammo from just shooting the .22 versus 5.56 lol.i added a quad rail,utg vert grip,mako pistol grip,1 point sling and adaptor.will be sending out for bill springfield trigger mod this week as well.wish i new where to get those lighter springs to maybe make her shoot a few at a time lol.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

so here is my toy,done for now minus a scope.already save $400 in ammo from just shooting the .22 versus 5.56 lol.i added a quad rail,utg vert grip,mako pistol grip,1 point sling and adaptor.will be sending out for bill springfield trigger mod this week as well.wish i new where to get those lighter springs to maybe make her shoot a few at a time lol.

luv that white/yellow scheme. thats jus crayola rite??

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend got me the colt 22 for Christmas. Best gift ever, I have been working on it since.  I have dove into this tactical 22 thing and i have to say i love all my guns, and i have a lot, but this is the most fun gun i have.  It shoots true every time I'm accurate with it and i can shoot it all day for very cheap.  I have around 2000 rounds through it already (I shoot twice a week....what? some guys like golf or cars, i fix and play with guns), and i have never had a ftf or any other problems. But i think they have fixed that remington problem since they came out.  Anyway I'm so stoked on this forum and you guys are kicking some serious ace with your 22's, good work guys!  Here's mine.....

post-1086-144124377913_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Finally got my gun along with a few cheap mods...

m401.jpg

m402.jpg

m403.jpg

m404.jpg

UTG Tactical Light

UTG forgrip

Mako magazine coupler - i'll have to see how well these hold up at the range.

Now i'm off to the range!!! I'll try to write a little report afterwards. Using CCI and BVAC ammo.

how are these magazine couplers?? do they work good? how much and wer can i can get one?? thanx

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike I noticed on your M4 you upgraded to a Troy Battle Rail (madbull) I also ordered a Madbull rail the 16.25" Dragon Fire for my SPR and then going to swap the 12" rail to my OPS. Was your gun a Carbine or OPS? I couldn't get the rail barrel nut (the one over the barrel that the rail attaches to) to budge and didn't want to force it in fear of trashing the minimal edge to grip Walther left in their design, or damage the receiver. Any helpful input?

Mine is the Ops version, and HERE is a link to some installation pics from mine. Click on the PDF link in the first post. For the original barrel nut removal, I think I used a BAC wrench, (big ass crescent), and a dead blow mallet and one whack was all it took to loosen it.

Hope that helps!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...