Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

I hear crickets...

hkm4

I gotta tell you guys, I like a board like this one with guys that are interested in discussion of arms and their experiences with them. The EXPERTS on a couple of other boards sometimes drown out what you are trying to get across with their ''not thought of here'' mentalities...I'm really glad this board is open.

I gotta tell you guys, I like a board like this one with guys that are interested in discussion of arms and their experiences with them. The EXPERTS on a couple of other boards sometimes drown out what you are trying to get across with their ''not thought of here'' mentalities...I'm really glad this board is open.

Your point is one of the primary reasons for all my sites. I want the sites and forums to be friendly to the beginning shooter as well as the life long shooter.

Glad you like it

• 2 weeks later...