Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Fight the "Amazon Tax" in your state

imschur

• 1 month later...

TopGlock and their family of sites terminated our relationship today. I worked hard to get with some of these guys. This is getting frustrating.

Thank you for becoming a TGSCOM affiliate. Due to the new tax laws passed in your state, we are suspending our affiliate program in Connecticut at this time. If Connecticut decides to repeal the affiliate tax law in the future, we will notify you. For more information about affiliate tax laws and “nexus” legislation, please visit http://www.performancemarketingassociation.com/nexus-tax/ .

We thank you for your understanding, and look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Sam Chandler

Affiliate Manager

TGSCOM, Inc.

(920) 664-2447

(920) 569-4252 fax

What these freakn' idiots forget it's the consumer, who makes the choice....

Tax Cigarrettes, Alcohol, etc.. to generate more government revenue, people either quit, cut back, travel over state lines, with cheaper rates, or resort to the black market....I used to buy cigs at my local convience store, but when they hit $8.00 a pack...The hell with it. I just go over to Louisiana every Month and buy a few cartons, for half price.

As far as internet sales..

Watch em' drop like a rock if this gets implemented. The whole thing about internet sales, was sure you didn't pay any tax, but had to pay shipping..Generally it was a wash....Watch places like Gun Genie, Amazon, Ebay..sales decline...

The idiots tax the hell out of everything to support their idiocy spending, and then beg you to consume to finance them....Screw em'!!!!!! >:D

• 1 month later...

The answer to governments budget problems...

Just keep porking the tax payers...Their day is coming and I hope it's next November. Just let us get through 14 more months of this nonsense!!!!

You know, Back in 08 when the corporations were laying off about 900K employees a month the only sector that showed job growth was government employees. Now they're feeling the pinch like corporate america did 3 years ago and having to lay off. But they have a way out that the corporations didn't have.  It's called taxing to death the poor dumb guys that are still lucky enough to be working, to prevent their wasteful spending from coming to an end.

Damn shame Drew..

I cant express how frustrating it is to have so much work get flushed away with a few pen strokes. Make no mistake all these companies have an out that they fail to or refuse to recognize. Thankfully Brownells,Sinclair and Police store are doing the right thing but thats a lot of eggs in one basket and it scares the crap out of me. 

• 11 months later...

Well we are losing Cabelas.

Dear Publisher,

The Cabela's Affiliate Program will be pausing as of September 13th, 2012 to provide the necessary time to fully assess the new regulations going into effect in California and Georgia.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your devoted support.  We plan to re-introduce our affiliate program in the very near future and look forward to the continuation of our partnership at that time.  Another communication will be sent once we have further information and are able to re-open our affiliate program.

We appreciate your continued support of the Cabela's affiliate program.  Please reach out should you have any questions.

Regards,

Cabela's Affiliate Team