Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

S&W M&P 15-22P Going Price

CWW

I'm interested in getting a 15-22 Pistol and I've already got one quote form a local dealer I've used before. 

I wanted to ask the members here at Tactcal22.NET for advice on the price before making any order with them. 

Is there anyone that's made a recent purchase and can share what they paid for it? 

What is the current price for that model from Smith & Wesson? 

Any and all replies are welcome. 

There were none to be found at the latest Gun Show I went to.

I thought there’d be at least a 15-22 rifle to gauge the price on one.  There’s another show in my city coming up in a couple weeks that I plan on going to...to give it another try and find a comparable street price. 

Davidson’s shows the MSRP at $519 for the pistol.  The one dealer quote I have prior is less than that. 

Does anyone have anything to offer for advice before I place my order for one? 

Hi CWW. I'm an FFL dealer and just went to Ellett Brothers Wholesale website, with whom we have an account, and they have (40) 15-22P pistols in stock. My order price from them is $339.00 + $12.45 shipping = $351.45 cost to us. Our 15% markup would bring our selling price to $404.17. You should be able to find them in this price range anywhere.

Hi CWW. I'm an FFL dealer and just went to Ellett Brothers Wholesale website, with whom we have an account, and they have (40) 15-22P pistols in stock. My order price from them is $339.00 + $12.45 shipping = $351.45 cost to us. Our 15% markup would bring our selling price to $404.17. You should be able to find them in this price range anywhere.

Thanks, Microgunner. That’s what I was hoping to hear about the current pricing. 

At a Gun Show I went to this weekend I only saw 3 examples of a 15-22 Rifle for sell from around $430.00 to $520.00.  I asked for a quote from one of those with the better price for a 15-22 Pistol and he quoted me $475.00.  I said no thanks. 

I’d do better ordering a Pistol from my local dealer than to make a purchase at the shows.  He gave me $440 for his selling price. I'll take what I know and see if he wants to make a deal with me. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to another gun show this weekend. (RK)

I kind of doubt I'll see a 15-22P but it's worth a look to get some more prices. 

This particular show has had more tactical themed booths in the past so it'll be a good show to check out. 

• 2 weeks later...

I only saw one example I can report on from the Gun Show last weekend. 

$449. for the standard rifle version. 

I'm just going to have to place an order for the pistol version already and stop looking for one.  I'd rather be shooting. 

On a side note, I've noticed at the shows prices on ARs and M1As have gone down a lot over the past year.  I've held off getting anything like that on my wish list since the price has been prohibitive for me living on the budget I have to. 

The price of the S&W 15-22 is so obtainable for me and it's so much more appealing to pay the cost of .22 ammo.  That's simply the better choice as I see it. 

Thor 20003- Glad to see you got one. You will find this is a FUN gun! I bought mine the first week they came out, and S&W had a $50.00 rebate going on for the M&P pistols. I sent my rebate form in the next day, and the next week the website had excluded the 15/22P from the rebate. But I got a check from them a month later. $422.00 less $50.00 was $372.00 out the door....I have 5 mags, it ain't enough!!! This gun will throw the lead! I ordered mine online thru Bud's gun shop.

post-16-14412437209_thumb.jpg

Bud's has the M&P 1522P featured on its home page for $422 in black. Free shipping of course, with Bud's.  That gun does look cool doesn't it?  I've got to look on Youtube to see it in action.

In Michigan I had to have a pistol purchase permit to get my ISSC MK22, as it has a removable stock.  Something about less than 16" long.  Commie Government Dogs and their paperwork!