Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Beretta Neos

Michigan Joe

I've heard good and bad about the Neos, mostly good. Early ones had some teething problems. The Buckmark has been around for a long time in one form or another and has proven itself many times over.

I prefer the Buckmark, if for no other reason, for it's grip angle.

My Buckmark bull barreled target pistol is a sweet shooter.

I have Buckmark Camper, also for the grip angle which closely matches my 1911s. After 12 years I replaced the recoil spring,  and it runs like a champ again. I didn't use to shoot it very often, but since starting the Tactical Rimfire matches I have been put a lot of rounds through it. I recommend it.

The Neos is to Buck Rogers for me, but can't attest to it's reliability.

• 3 months later...

Being a reborn Newbie, Can't speak about a lot, But I do own a NEOS, 6" barrell, I purchased a couple of months ago. Have fired about 2500 rounds of cheap remington wildcats, though it, and have only had 3 misfires..My son..(The one with the youth, steady hands, and good eyes), just nails nice tight patterns, at 30 feet. Really a fun little gun, so far....